Hey fellow StoryBrand Guide!
Below you'll find the webinar replay (to rewatch or watch for the first time if you missed) and a list of resources I mentioned during the webinar. Enjoy!
- Pete Rakozy
- Webinar Slides - link to the slides used to present the webinar
- Handouts Mentioned - link to Google Drive folder with copies of the handouts I use (for your reference only! Just like with StoryBrand, I'm licenced by DigitalMarketer to use these handouts)
Other Tools/Services Mentioned
- Belay Virtual Assistant Solutions - my awesome assistant Stephanie I mentioned I found through this VA service. Please mention my name (Pete Rakozy) when you talk to them so they know I referred you.
- DigitalMarketer - THE best place to learn and stay ahead of the curve for on what works in digital marketing. This link is for a two week free trial to their DM Lab program, where a lot of the handouts I use come from.
- Clickfunnels - this is the tool we use to build funnels after we complete the two day workshop. They too have a two week trial.
- ActiveCampaign - this is my marketing automation tool of choice for automating the sending of emails, creating task, etc. It's like infusionsoft but way easier to use and cheaper too.
Master Class Interest
Due to the overwhelmingly positive response I want to dive deeper into the various parts of this workshop in the form of a longer masterclass series.
Current Master Class Details (tentative)
- Six Weeks of One hour training into the details and execution of two day strategy sessions
- My Standard Operation Procedure for the whole process (Doc)
- Access and training on the templates and frameworks I use
- Access to a Private Facebook Group for collaboration with your peers and me
- Lifetime access to everything we cover in that course
- Price: One testimonial from you after we're finished. 🙂
- More add-on's to come
If you're interested in being a part of the pilot master class please apply below. We'll review the applications and the people who are the most qualified to get results from the master class training will be accepted (limit to 20 spots).